Home » Posts tagged 'Book'
Tag Archives: Book
- Economic efficiency of patent markets: SEP licenses under FRAND conditions
- Presentation at WTO of Trade in Ideas Pilot-study: Next Steps
- WTO Working Group on Trade and Transfer of Technology
- ABC RN (Australia) Interview on “A Global Patent Market”
- Re-publ.: The world is turning its back on the inventor. This is what needs to change
From the back: “This is a book for the times. Never have we been more in need of the wealth creation process that can only come from innovations subjected to the trial and error process of selection to decide what among all the experiments can be supported for further trial.”
–Vernon L. Smith, Nobel Laureate in Economics 2002, Chapman University
Research on Markets in Patents presented in this book called Trade In Ideas – Performance and Behavioral Properties of Markets in Patents.
The Ullberg Report
*** SIGN UP TODAY *** FREE NEWSLETTER/REPORT
* These fields are required.