- Trade in Ideas Program Presentation and Discussion at WTO
- Trade in Ideas as New Development Policy: Multi-country Pilot-study funded by Sweden on Economic Potential for Developing Nations Licensing Own Patents
- Trade in Ideas as New Development Policy – WTO Trade Dialogue Series June 2017
- IMIT 2017-
- Speech at WTO: Trade in Ideas as New Development Policy
Presentation of Trade In Ideas as New Development Policy at WTO Trade Dialogue Series in 2017. Eskil Ullberg, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University (full lecture)
Senior Reserach Scholar at the Institute for Management of Innovation and Technology (IMIT) from July 2017-
Two major projects are run within this institute, intimately relate to the Trade In Ideas concept.
The Ullberg Report
*** SIGN UP TODAY *** FREE NEWSLETTER/REPORT
* These fields are required.