- Trade in Ideas Program: Start-up Phase
- Economic efficiency of patent markets: SEP licenses under FRAND conditions
- First Trade in Ideas Training Workshop in cooperation with the WTO Chair Program
- Presentation at WTO of Trade in Ideas Pilot-study: Next Steps
- WTO Working Group on Trade and Transfer of Technology
Presentation of Trade In Ideas as New Development Policy at WTO Trade Dialogue Series in 2017. Eskil Ullberg, Adjunct Professor, George Mason University (full lecture)
Senior Reserach Scholar at the Institute for Management of Innovation and Technology (IMIT) from July 2017-
Two major projects are run within this institute, intimately relate to the Trade In Ideas concept.
The Ullberg Report
*** SIGN UP TODAY *** FREE NEWSLETTER/REPORT
* These fields are required.