- Economic efficiency of patent markets: SEP licenses under FRAND conditions
- Presentation at WTO of Trade in Ideas Pilot-study: Next Steps
- WTO Working Group on Trade and Transfer of Technology
- ABC RN (Australia) Interview on “A Global Patent Market”
- Re-publ.: The world is turning its back on the inventor. This is what needs to change
How should services be priced? This article outlines five steps towards a service logic driven by changes in IP and deregulation of major economic activities.
Article was published in Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance in 2002 and can be found at Geneva Associations.
The Ullberg Report
*** SIGN UP TODAY *** FREE NEWSLETTER/REPORT
* These fields are required.